There are a number of resources throughout Connecticut that can also assist parents and caregivers whose children are experiencing a behavioral or emotional crisis.
For additional information, visit these EMPS resources and provider sites.(More resources will be added as they become available.)
Mobile Crisis Resources
- Connecticut Department of Children and Families
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- United Way of Connecticut 2-1-1
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- Suicide Prevention Resource Center
- Connecticut FAVOR Inc.
- NAMI Connecticut Inc.
Performance Improvement Center
Mobile Crisis Providers
- Wheeler Clinic
- United Community and Family Services
- Community Health Resources
- Child and Family Guidance Center
- Clifford Beers Clinic